- MS in Computer Science - Loyola University Chicago - Chicago, Illinois
- Independent Study: Using Design Patterns and Frameworks for Managing Complexity in Large Scale Development.
- Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Distributed System and High Performance Computation
- Enterprise Software Development
- Software Engineering
- Computer Networks and Network Security
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Database Programming and Administration
- Server Side Software Development
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Graduate Research Assistantship - For outstanding academic performance and research activities at Loyola University Chicago.
- BS in Finance - University for National and World Economy - Sofia, Bulgaria